Orca Offshore and Seacamel have been awarded the Transport and Installation related engineering for the load-out, transport and installation of the Dragon Oil LAM-E platform in the Caspian sea. The Jacket will be launched or lifted while the topside will be installed utilising the float-over method.
Scope for Orca offshore includes the marine stability, dynamic analysis and structural analysis for the various phases of the platform installation which will include:
- Load-out analysis jacket and topsdide
- Dynamic Mooring Analysis inshore and offshore
- Transport motion analysis and structural analysis
- Jacket Launch and lift analysis
- Topside dynamic float-over analysis
The combined T&I expertise of Orca Offshore and Seacamel has shown to be very useful for this project to optimize the design of the platform and the offshore procedures towards, costs, schedule, risks and safety.