Orca Offshore has done the marine design of the MonobaseWind concept for MonobaseWind b.v. This design has been done for the Borssele Kavel V demonstrator project. The scope of work for Orca included:
- Overall Engineering Management
- Weight engineering and control
- Naval Architectural design and analysis
- Stability checks Transport and installation
- Multibody dynamic analysis Transport and Installation
- Tuning dynamic models with modeltest results
- Load document covering temporary and permanent conditions
The Basic design has been done in cooperation with Royal HaskoningDHV, MARIN,KCI the Engineers, Keppel Verolme and Van Hattum en Blankenvoort. RVO, part of the Netherlands Ministry of Economic affairs, granted a substantial funding to support the project as part of the TKI Wind program.
MonobaseWind presents a new way to install a gravity base using advanced technology developed in the offshore Oil and Gas industry.
Live Preview: http://www.monobasewind.com
The following partners have contributed to the design of the MonobaseWind: