Orca Offshore has been contracted by a large installation contractor to provide offshore support to their installation team for the installation of a 16000 ton Jacket. The work involved:
- Support to Go/No-Go Meetings
- Launch barge Ballasting
- Execute the Jacket docking procedure
- Support team with technical challenges on the day
- Interface with client and MWS regarding Naval Architectural issues
- Perform Live Simulations with MOSES software to aid decisions
- Advise operational procedures
See Platform Project detailing the engineering done by Orca-Offshore and UltraMarine Europe for this project.
Spectacular Video of the Launch
Use of MOSES as Digital Twin and live simulation tool.